La circularité de l’eau en industrie et dans les Zones d’Activité Economique
You will be responsible for innovation projects in the field of water and the environment. The subjects are varied: circularity and recycling (water and materials), digitalisation, processes, biodiversity, water cycle management, etc.
Your daily work
- Execute and manage national or international projects: propose solutions, design experimental plans, supervise and carry out tests on site and in the laboratory, share results as a team
- Ensure relations with our partners and customers.
- Write R&D projects, offers and reports
- Ensure the financial follow-up of projects.
- Exchange with your colleagues
- Keeping you informed of scientific and technical innovations (journals, web, seminars and conferences).
- PhD, Master or Engineer in environmental sciences, chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent.
- Experience in R&D and project management of > 3 years.
- Knowledge of water treatment technologies is an asset.
- Enterprising, enthusiastic and curious about science and innovation.
- Bilingual French (≥C1) and English (≥B2).
Working at CEBEDEAU means
A permanent contract with the prospect of stability and an early commitment.
Giving meaning to your work by developing an environmental and societal vision
Evolving within a multicultural team of motivated and welcoming researchers, engineers and technicians.
We are hiring